Friday, January 23, 2009

ramblings

I am afraid I don't have anything to post today. Thursdays is storytime at the library. Of course it is in the middle of the day, so I get nothing done. It is Joseph's only chance to get out and see other kids his age. Plus the trip into town is cheaper than preschool. When we get the car paid off he will definately be going back to preschool!! For his sake and mine.



By the way, make sure you check out GinaK's store. She just had a new release last night. I have already placed my order and can't wait to get my new toys in.



I'm off to clean my scrap room. My friend Tracy is coming over tonight and we are going to scrap. Hopefully I'll have something to show you. If we can get busy and not spend the night talking and eating.



Later Tater,

A

No comments: