Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pages from Friday night

I said I was going to post after my friend and I got together last Friday. Well, my plans were changed for me. Tracy came over on Friday as planned. I did not get anything done. She wanted me to help her sew on a page. She had not done that before. That was ok, but it took all night.


Around 11:30 as Tracy was packing up to leave, I heard one of the kids making noise. It was Joseph. He was sick. It was a long night for both of us. He finally quit throwing up at 5 am. So Saturday I was useless. Chad has been working long hours, so we just lazed around all day. Sunday, I still wasn't up to speed. When my sleep gets interruped or I don't get a full night's rest, I get migraines. Anyway Sunday we played Wii all day.


So now that I'm done rambling, here are the pages I did Friday...


This first one is when we could still put Joseph in the play pen to get him out from under foot. I had gone to a workshop to make a scrapbook in an evening. It is one of those small 6x6 albums. Well I took a couple of those pages and slapped them together, added a few more cardstock stickers and called it done. I don't think I was really in the scrapbooking mood that night.





This one was the one I was working on when I was summoned by Joseph.




This one I did yesterday afternoon. The kids were out of school because of ice. So I did not get much play time. They are all pretty much self sufficient now but it is still hard to get things done when they are home. I colored the paisley with my new Koh-i-noor pencils. I love those things already and I just got them on Monday. They are smooth as butter.


Well that's all for now. It is almost time to leave for storytime. Hopefully I'll be able to get into my room to play this afternoon when we get back.
Later,
A

No comments: