Friday, January 16, 2009

Ramblings

No I have not dropped off the face of the planet. I have actually been making lots of cards. I am working on one of my resolutions to try to get on a design team. I am starting with some sketch teams. I have been working around the house in the mornings and then coming to my room in the afternoons for a couple of hours each day this week. I have promised Joseph that after lunch I am going to sit down with him and we are going to watch a movie together since it is so cold and we can't go outside to play today. Then tonight or tomorrow morning I am going to take pics of everything I have been working on and decide what I'm going to submit etc. and make a post. I have not been doing good at keeping up with posts. I want to get in the habit of doing that. I do better with goal that have deadlines. I think that if I was on a design team that would help. I am also going to my SU! club tomorrow afternoon so I will try to post what we make too. Paul is having his friend Noah over this weekend so that means I need to get the house picked up. His mom comes too usually and we sit and gab or work on something while the boys play. Til later

A

No comments: