Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Title

Another post with nothing to show. I will catch you up on what we've been up to. This past weekend we went to the Plano Balloon Festival. We had a great time but I think we like to Longview one better. You can actually walk between the balloons during the glow and talk to the pilots and crew members in Longview.


Chad was off work yesterday so we did some running around. Then I had a scout leader meeting after supper. Tonight we've got a den meeting. Tomorrow I'm getting the house in order and then I'm working in my room. My mom gave me a twin size bed and I've had to rearrange my scrapbook room to fit it in. That's my excuse for not having anything to show. So I have to finish my room and get things straightened up so I can work. I've also been working on sewing projects instead of scrapbooks and cards. I've got a huge stack of hand work to do now. I've got to get something finished so I'll have something to show. Got to go run some errands before I pick up the kids.
Later
A

No comments: