Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday card

Well, we made it through without getting any damage from Ike. By the time he got here he was downgraded to a Tropical Storm. We only got 2 inches of rain. My garden looks like it has been beat to death though. Joseph and I have plans to tend to it after lunch. I've got some lettuce seeds to plant for a fall crop, so we have to get rid of the squash and beans that have died. Enought of that, on to more fun things.


I have got to get into a better practice of posting. Life keeps getting in the way for some reason. Today is a Monday so let's see if I can post every day for a week, well monday thru friday. Here's a card I made yesterday for my MIL's birthday.
recipe:
stamp - Simple Birthday Thanks (Stampin Up)
Cardstock - Tangerine Tango
I colored it with my copics and then put crystal effects on the cherry to make it shiny.
We are off to work outside now while it is nice.
Later,
A

No comments: