Tuesday, September 16, 2008

no post

Well I said I was going to post everyday, so here is my post. I don't have anything pretty to show but, I am posting. Will you let me get by on that technicality. I was hoping to get into my room and work but that does not look like it is going to happen. It is almost 2pm. I leave to pick up the kids at 3. We leave our school and go across town to another school for a brownie meeting which will last until at least 4:45. Then we come home grab a quick bite to eat and head back out to town for a cub scout pack meeting. Which probably will last until 8:30. Then it's home, baths and bed. I have been sewing patches on uniforms all morning. Paul is moving up to the tan boy scout uniform this year and of course I waited until the last minute to get the new shirt. Long story short...I don't have anything pretty to show today. Oh just remembered...probably won't have anything tomorrow either, I'm going to go help judge at the county fair. I'm not actually judging, I'm going with a friend who is judging. I will for sure give my two cents. Got to go swing on the tire swing. Joseph can't wait any longer.

Later,

A

No comments: