Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog changes

Today is Tuesday. That means after school it is off to the brownie meeting, then a quick potty break and off to the cubscout meeting. I am in charge of the cub scout meeting tonight, so we have to go. Nuts. Right now as I am typing this I've got my cricut running cutting out a zillion fleur-de-leis. The blue and gold banquet is next week and we have to make table decorations. I hate having to make table decorations. 9 and 10 year old boys do not like to make table decorations.

Ok time to regroup. I was playing on the puter last night and decided to change the look of the blog. I still don't know how to do a bunch but I am slowly figuring it out. Hope you like it.

Off to work on scout stuff. Hopefully I'll get to come back in my room later this afternoon. It's not looking good. At least not until after bedtime.

Later Tater,

A

No comments: