Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Addictions

I have a new found addiction. It is one of the reasons I have not been productive in my scrap room. I have gotten HOOKED on the twilight series. OMG!! I love it!! I bought book one, read it over the weekend. On Monday, which is Laundry Day, Wal-Mart Day, In general, Chore Day, I bought book two. I finished it that night. Like I said, I am HOOKED. Yesterday(Tuesday) I went to Hastings to see if they had the paperbacks for 3 and 4. They did not. I knew by looking at the price that I could get the hardbacks cheaper at wal-mart. So off we went. I am only about halfway through the 3rd one. I've been trying really hard to get some work done around the house. I'm hosting a Stampin Up! party at my house on Sunday. I've got to get my house and scrap room picked up but this addiction keeps getting in the way. Anyway, this is why I've been MIA lately. When I get finished with these books I am so going to have withdrawl.

Later Tater

A

No comments: