Monday, July 21, 2008

Strep Throat

Well, I got nothing done this weekend. My oldest decided it was time to come down with Strep Throat. He never complains, so when he said his throat hurt, off we went to the doctor on a Saturday afternoon. The doctor gave him a choice of a shot or pills for 10 days. Surprise, he chose the pills. Now he's complaining that they are too big and he doesn't want to take them anymore cause he feels better.

Besides him feeling bad, I started feeling bad. I got some sort of stomach bug. So I have not felt like even walking into my scrapbook room. I'm feeling better today, so I'm trying to get caught up on laundry and cleaning so I can spend some time in my room the rest of the week.

Even though I have been sitting on the couch not wanting to move, I have been working on the shirts I've been smocking for Laura. I hope to be able to post pics of those soon!! I've been working on those for a long time. Hope to have pics of something tomorrow.

A

No comments: