Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1st post






I'm trying to catch up on the stacks and stacks of stuff I'm behind on. I've got the kids home for the summer so I thought what better to do than get caught up on scrapping school awards. Start with small goals right?!




This first one is P when he was in the first grade obviously. I used bazzill cardstock (don't know which shade of red), and patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Color Me Silly collection




This one was done using bazzill cardstock and patterned paper from Basic Grey's Color Me Silly collection again.


The last one was done using (Surprise!!) Basic Grey's Color Me Silly collection. I also used some rub-ons out of my collection. I
have no idea who they're from. I tried to mimic the white around the class portraitby sanding the edges of his picture but you really can't tell it on this small picture. Well that's it for now. Until next time...

A



No comments: