Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some Cards and Ramblings

I've been bad. I've not made it into my room in forever. I've been spending time with the family. So, here's some stuff from a few weeks ago that I never got around to posting.
This one I made when I got some new stamps and was dying to try it out. Just a simple shamrock. I used Polka Dot Punches.
This one I used Branch Out (SU!) I love this tree. I need to make more time to play with it. I can imagine so many things to do with this set!
This next one I made for my SIL. She was supposed to have breast reduction surgery. It got moved because she developed an infection so they could not do the surgery. I'll have to come up with something else for when she actually has it. I used my nesties and then cut the circle in half. Took a couple of thin strips to make the straps. Easy as pie.
That's all for today. I've been cleaning the house for Paul's birthday party this weekend. I'm working on getting my scrap room clean today. Hopefully I'll get things cleaned up by tomorrow and I'll be able to play some. I sure do miss it!!
Later,
A

No comments: