Friday, November 21, 2008

Projects

Ok here's what I've been working on. This is a quilt that I started back when we were switching Laura from her crib to her big bed. We were doing her room in moons and stars. This was the first quilt I ever put together by myself. Needless to say I have learned a great deal since then. I have been wanting to finish this for years but could not make myself because I knew it was not good work. Hardly any of my points matched. I just felt it was ugly. I finally made myself finish it last week. I am slowly trying to finish up projects that I have started, so I can make room for more of course.

This next item is a dress for Laura's Build a Bear. Here it is on mine (only mine's a dog). I have another dress for her bear that matches a dress for her. I don't think I will get them finished before Christmas though. We'll see.

No comments: