Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally a post!!!

Well, so much for posting something tomorrow. After the strep throat, it was one thing then another. I have hardly gotten into my room. I have however gotten some sewing done. I do not have pics yet. My mom has been visiting us the last couple of weeks due to emergency gall bladder surgery. We had been planning on her coming down for a visit anyway, so once she started feeling better we started sewing. She goes back sometime this weekend and after that I hope to get back to a somewhat normal scedule and start posting regularly. Whew that was a long sentence.


This is the only thing I have to post right now. It is a picture frame I made last week when a friend came over. She had seen the others I had done of my other 2 kids. This is the result.

Till next time. I'll get the camera out when mom leaves and post some pics of the quilts we have been working on. And yes, I mean quilts. I also have some smocked dresses etc that I made for Laura. Later Tater
A

No comments: